- They’ve been retelling the story of Little Red Riding Hood, but in this version there is a twist and the wolf gets covered in honey!
- In RE, they’ve been thinking about their gifts and what is special about them, as well as learning the story of creation.
- In science, they’ve been looking at different materials and naming their properties. They also learnt how paper is made!
- The Year 1 super mathematicians have been learning all about the teen numbers and how to read and write these tricky numbers.
- They also started researching houses and sketching them ready to make a house for the three little pigs.
- In computing, they have been learning what technology is. They logged on to the laptops for the first time and learnt how to use a track pad.
Well done Year 1!