Are you or anyone you know struggling to pay your fuel bills this winter? Act on Energy can help.
Fuel Vouchers are available for families and households in Worcestershire on pre-payment meters and those paying by direct debit or on receipt of bill or paying direct to the supplier, such as LPG, oil.
So, if you have seen a drop in income from COVID-19 or receive one of the benefits below APPLY NOW for Winter Warmer vouchers.
Apply if on Benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Universal Credit
OR if you have a gross annual household income of £30,000 or less:
• Recently been made redundant
• Furloughed, waiting to receive first payment and don’t know when this will be
• Self-employed and income is unpredictable and/or they are waiting to apply for payment from the government
• Any referral from a Foodbank
Fuel Vouchers are available for gas, electric, oil, LPG and solid fuels. For more information and email: email@example.com or call Freephone: 0800 988 2881