This afternoon we had the first of this term’s four well-being afternoons. The children mixed up across their key stages and took part in an activity designed to have a positive impact on their health and well-being. Over the course of the four afternoons the groups will rotate round the activities and everyone should have a go at each activity.
- sports and fitness activities with Mrs Annis
- healthy eating-design and make a healthy snack with Miss Arnold and Mrs Maclean
- board games with Mrs Chatterton and Mrs Taylor
- Outdoor session with Mrs Andrews and Mrs Andrews
- yoga with Mrs Anderson
- mindfulness art activities to music with Mrs Breakwell and Miss Thorley
- DT with Mrs Clay and Mrs Elcocks
- sewing with Mrs Beale, Mrs Stewart and Mrs Porter
What a wonderful afternoon!
Thank you to Mrs Annis for organising the event and to all staff who ran activities.